ROOM HIRE AGREEMENT
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, Max. file size: 128 MB.
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, Max. file size: 128 MB.
Please attach any logo or images with this form. File types: JPG, PNG, GIF
Womenspace may add further content as appropriate.
Facebook link to your event (URL):
- COVID Additional terms and conditions
As a Hirer of the Womenspace facility I will adhere and agree to the following;
- Adhere to Physical distancing requirements, following Queensland Health directions and the COVIDSafe checklist.
- Max 35 participants including facilitator. In case of table seated dining, a maximum of 17 participants
- All attendees to check in using the Queensland Health 'Check in Queensland' app or fill in the contact sheet at the entrance.
- Practice Handwashing and hygiene before/on entering the WS premises, during and before leaving WS
- Facilicators, please request clients and participants adhere to the above and refrain from entering the kitchen. Tea/Coffee and light refreshments are to be serviced by the facilitators (assigned volunteers) of an event.
- Use hand sanitiser provided by Womenspace.
- Agree to do check list clean for frequent use areas at end of each hire session.
- Terms and Conditions
When hiring space at Womenspace, you accept the following:
You understand and agree this Hire Agreement under no circumstances is to be considered as a lease or any other agreement and this Hire Agreement confers no statutory rights of security of tenure conferred by the above Agreement.
- Womenspace is a space for women to meet and connect, however men can hire the space from time to time with prior approval from the Management Committee. Men are welcome to attend Womenspace events as long they respect women and the fact that it is their space.
- All hirers must be aged 18 years or over.
- I will take good care of the property, ensuring it is not misused and report any damage or breakages to the Womenspace office. I will not interfere with, remove or damage any of Womenspace’s property.
- CLEANING FEE: before leaving the premises the Hirer/s has 2 options:
- Ensure the floors, kitchen and toilets are left in the same condition as upon entry. If need be, vacuum &/or mop floors, wipe kitchen benches, clean toilets and empty bins into the large bins outside if full or containing food scraps. Equipment is provided for cleaning.
- Or, pay a cleaning fee of $30.
- PAYMENT: To be paid in full, 7 days prior to the hire date.
- KEY: is to be collected from and returned to the Womenspace office, during office hours, or the key safe after hours.
- BOND: a bond of $30 per hire is required. For long term hire the bond is kept for the duration of the Hire Agreement. This bond will be returned on inspection of the room for cleanliness and any breakages or damage.
- INSURANCE: You must have Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10 million dollars and provide a Certificate of Currency for the Hire Agreement to be valid.
- CANCELLATIONꓽ if either party cancels this Hire Agreement the party cancelling must take all necessary steps to ensure that the other party is formally notified in a timely manner.
- REFUND: If the hirer gives written notice of cancellation more than 48 hours before the hire date the hire fee will be refunded. In all other circumstances Womenspace retains the hire fee. If Womenspace cancel within 48 hours from the date of hire, and no alternative arrangements can be agreed upon, then the hire fee will be refunded.
- NON-PAYMENTꓽ if the agreed fee has not been paid and receipted by the due date, then the property may not be made available to the hirer.
- Womenspace is not responsible for the process or content of any activities facilitated at Womenspace. All promotion of hire activities is the responsibility of the hirer.
- Worker’s Compensation is the responsibility of the hirer.
- * Membersꓽ this refers to current members of Womenspace.
- At the time of booking, you must obtain approval from the Womenspace Office Coordinator to serve alcohol on the property.
- This Hire Agreement covers a designated area of the Womenspace property, not the whole property.
- All property hire is at the discretion of Womenspace.
- Please be respectful of other users of the Womenspace property and keep noise to a minimum.
- No parking in driveway. All vehicles to use street parking.
- No pets or animals permitted, excluding assistance dogs.
- This Agreement is between Women’s Space Association Inc. and
- For sections of the premises located at 11 Second Avenue, Sandgate known as Womenspace.
- Electronic Payment to be made, in full, to Women’s Space Association Inc.
Suncorp, BSB 484 799, Account Number: 079 108 238.
BSB and Account Number
DD slash MM slash YYYY